Sunday, December 6, 2009

LIFE!!!

I cannot find the charger for my camera so I cannot post the pics of the quilts yet but as soon as I find it, I will post pics! I went a little crazy and decided to make quilts for all the kids for Christmas this year. Not just my kids....my nieces and nephews as well! I really hope I get them all done! And I hope my sewing machine can handle it! It looks like I will need a new sewing machine before I take on anymore sewing projects.

My son Austin is really struggling right now and I feel so inadequate. Autism is such an unpredictable disorder. I am so blessed to have people in my life that support me, and can help me in my quest for answers. Austin's school is trying to find answers and accommodations while we work through all the red tape to get him into an autistic unit. For the first time thus far, I feel like everyone is working together with Austins best interests in mind. I do not know what I would have done without all the support from my family and friends and my Heavenly Father. And although there are no real answers, just having a plan in place, that we are all working towards, is such a phenomenal feeling! I have complete faith that things will work out, it wont be easy, and I know I will get frustrated and upset at times, but I know that as long as we are doing our part, Heavenly Father will help guide us.

No comments: